Monday, April 14, 2008

Hanging out with Grandma

What a beautiful day! Today has been the perfect day. Very sunny but not too hot. A nice breeze but not too windy. It's almost the end of school but not finals. Ahh... is there anything that could possibly make it better (apart from having Ashley at home with me)? It just so happens there is. Working in the yard and enjoying a nice hearty lunch with one of my favorite people. I went over to Grandma Bea's place during my lunch break to work on the yard and boy did I have so much fun. I loved the air, the birds, and the gentile breeze. I got to play with some dirt and water plants. The work wasn't too hard so I don't know how helpful I was. Mostly I just really enjoyed Grandma's upbeat spirit. She is so fun to be with. She also made me eat probably twice as much as I should have for lunch (roast beef, gravy, and mashed potatoes with Burnt Almond Fudge Ice Cream).

I am so glad that I am part of the Sagers/Blaser clan. This family is so loving and kind. I really feel like I'm a part of the family. So thank you everyone for being you. Love,
Jordan

1 comment:

Deon said...

Jordan! You are a sweetheart! I just had to call my mom and read your post to her (she has a hard time pulling up blogs on her computer). She was really touched by your kind words, as was I. We are the ones who are blessed to have YOU a part of our family! We love you Jordan!