Tuesday, April 15, 2008

The Election Blues...(I'm sorry, this is political)

Talk about draining. This primary season is getting to the point of being a fiasco. Sure, if you are a republican you probably already know who you are going to vote for, but for a democratic this is too draining. True, many conservative republicans aren't very happy with the choice they've been given, but at least they know. At first I was sure that this extended primary contest would be helpful for the democrats (who is even talking about John McCain anymore). But this is too much.

I'm sick of seeing the two democratic candidates getting into stupid "he said, she said" arguments. I would like to see one in office more than the other, but I also feel like its time to pull together and figure this thing out once and for all before the convention. That's why I thought I'd include this comic with my comments:


I thought this was so hilarious and frustrating that I had to put it up. I don't get it. Stupid democrats can't figure anything out. As if it's written in their mission statement to screw everything up. I mean if you can't pull things together and win when the GOP president's approval rating is at 27%, what can you do. I guess the old adage "gather 4 democrats together and you'll get 5 opinions" is right, what can't we screw up.

No comments: