We had a wonderful Christmas. Ashley and I got just what we wanted-- a sweet Kimball, and Kimball had a blast seeing both sides of his family in the same day. He also got to talk with his uncle Sean in Honduras.
On Saturday we celebrated Kimball's birthday with both sides of the family at our place. He had an absolute blast. We think we was a bit confused over the fact that both sides of the family seemed to know about each other's existence. I'm sure Ashley will be posting more about the party shortly.
Overall, we had a great Christmas and a wonderful year with our new little boy. We are so blessed to have such a loving and supportive family and to be the parents of such an amazing little guy. Happy Holidays and have a Happy New Year!
6 comments:
Just a bit corny...check
Super adorable...check
Very, very sweet...check
Jordan says he had this planned for months. I had no idea what he was up to. All I knew was that I had to wear headphones in the bedroom while I wrapped presents, and that I wasn't supposed to come out until morning. I was so surprised to see the beautifully decorated tree! Thank you "Santa"! I LOVE YOU!
You guys do a wonderful job of documenting Kimball's life. He is so lucky to have two very thoughtful and loving parents. And a very intuitive Santa as well! Merry Christmas!!!
When did Santa go on a diet?! Does Santa put up tree's for other people as well? Haha! Kimball's reaction was priceless. Merry Christmas & Happy Birthday Kimball!
Look how excited Kimball is when he sees the tree. I love how as soon as he noticed the tree, he stopped for a second. So cute! I can't believe he's already 1. The time has gone by so quickly!
What a great surprise! Merry Christmas!
Santa *coughjordancough* is the most wonderful and thoughtful man in town! And Kimball is the luckiest baby in town!!! This is unbelievable--no wonder Santa was worn out on Christmas Day!
Post a Comment