Sunday, December 20, 2009

Day 8: Eight Maids a'Milking

Yum, chocolate! We guessed either chocolate or a gallon of milk, so I guess we were right!

Next is nine ladies dancing. Hmm...any guesses?

7 comments:

Unknown said...

YUM! I think I need your mystery person to come to my house!

PS. We should get together and make Jalapeno jelly. It is really easy and fun. (I enjoy canning).

Ashley said...

Jen, I've only canned once. I was successful (I made strawberry-rhubarb jam), but it was really hard and such a pain. I'm sure that's because I had zero canning equipment, besides jars and a large, hot, pot of boiling water. I would love to can with you sometime!

Unknown said...

Anytime! You just let me know when. I have all the equipment (for pint size cans). Addi and I could take a road trip. The Jalapeno jelly takes maybe 30 minutes (including prep) to make. I made four batches one night and they are all gone. (Thanks to Randy. He told everyone that they could have some. Silly kid!)

Kathleen said...

9 ladies dancing? How about one of those hula girls for your dash board?

Jenni Elyse said...

Possibly some music?

JA and co. said...

Mmm, chocolate...I can't wait to see what 10 drummers drumming will be :)

Beth said...

I think a hula dancer sounds right! I can't wait to find out! I will be happy to babysit while you and Jen make jalapeno jelly!