So cute! I can't wait to see what tonight's is and if you get to meet your mysterious gifter. :)
I love the little Chef Kimball! I am sure he would love to get his tiny little hands in the middle of that jar of frosting! I am so envious of your phantom gift-giver. What clever ideas they have come up with! I can't wait for the finale!
How stinking cute is Kimball? I could just eat him eating the frosting off the wisk!!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
So cute! I can't wait to see what tonight's is and if you get to meet your mysterious gifter. :)
I love the little Chef Kimball! I am sure he would love to get his tiny little hands in the middle of that jar of frosting! I am so envious of your phantom gift-giver. What clever ideas they have come up with! I can't wait for the finale!
How stinking cute is Kimball? I could just eat him eating the frosting off the wisk!!!
Post a Comment