Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Man of the 'Stache

Jordan did yesterday what he'd been threatening to do for weeks: he shaved his beard and left a mustache. I wanted the beard to stay. Now, after the fact, I still say I liked it better before, but it will grow on me, I'm sure. (I'm rooting for a complete shave, then a do-over!) Kimball was perplexed, and kept looking for the beard in the trash. Here is a compilation of his reactions to the new look:

8 comments:

Gwyl said...

That is funny. I like the little hand slap on the table.

Unknown said...

Does he just make you laugh all the time?

Is he saying that Jordan looks like a freak? That is what it sounded like to me. He is so stinking cute, Kimball, that is!

Alison Downs said...

I know exactly how you feel about the beard/mustache/clean-shaven debate! Bryan has gone through all sorts of phases dealing with facial hair :)
Kimball's reactions are perfect!

Deon said...

Oh ho! This is hilarious! Like Gwyl, I love the little hand slap--this kid has a great sense of humor! Isn't it fun to have your very own built-in source of entertainment :D

When do we get to see the new look, Jordan?

Jenni Elyse said...

He's so cute! I love his huge smile and his laugh. And, that is funny that he did a hand slap. I do that all the time and take it for granted.

Christine said...

Yeah, we need a pic of Jordan! Haha, I can picture Kimball looking for the beard, all confused. btw I like his pjs (are those monsters?)

JA and co. said...

Haha, that's hilarious! My dad said when I was a baby he shaved his beard off and I cried and wouldn't go to him anymore. How attached we get to their facial hair...

Beth said...

Love the little slapstick!