Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year's Day!



Kimball seems a little apprehensive about the coming year.


Let's hope it doesn't turn out to be a bust.

8 comments:

Katie @ goodLife {eats} said...

So cute! Logan was really excited this morning and said "it's the New Year now!" I don't know if he really knows what that means. Happy New Year!

Beth said...

I think Kimball is just sad to leave the baby year behind! Now it's on to big boy adventures!

Kathleen said...

Haha! That is so cute. Great idea!

Jenni Elyse said...

That's awesome! So cute!

Jordan said...

I just thought I'd let everyone know that it was my idea to dress him up like that....I'm pretty proud of it. What a cute little guy.

I'm sure 2010 will be a wonderful year if it is anything like what this little bundle of joy brought us for 2009.

Also, he is upset in the second picture because we took my phone from him. He loves that phone!

Unknown said...

That is so stinking cute. I am a little jealous that I never thought of this. I don't think Kimball is sad, I think he looks ecstatic for the new year!

Deon said...

I can't stand how cute this is!!! Does Time Magazine do a "Baby of the Year" issue? They've got their pic right here if they need one!!! Good thinkin', Jordan! This picture needs to go to Sean, okay?!!! So adorable!

JA and co. said...

Haha, those pictures are adorable! I love his hair, by the way, it looks so cute.