Dear Daddy,
How are you? I was a brave boy today. I had to get four shots. The nurse put one in each of my arms and one in each of my legs. After the first one, I couldn't believe that she would dare do it again. I cried and cried. Oh Daddy, it hurt! But then I stopped crying and tried to be brave and happy. You would have been so proud of me. Are you going to come home on an airplane? Is it scary to fly in a big plane? I can't wait to see you soon!
Love,
Kimball
P.S. I dictated this letter to Mommy because I can't type very well. Here is a secret message, just from me to you!
,,oooo
..//////''''''''''''o''''''o'
L?
/// uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuul ,. , jhkgjgjjioi90000000000000000//k/.....j.//kjjjjjjjjjjjjj /
3 comments:
Oh, sweet little baby! Four shots? And he still has enough gumption to write the most tender little letter to his dad? Especially that last "secret message." So darling.
Give Kimball lots of kisses for us. xoxoxoxo
Poor little guy! I would have cried too!
I love your new family pic!
Ow! Four shots! I can barely handle one. Way to be brave, Kimball!
Such a cute little letter and I love the secret message.
Post a Comment