Monday, July 27, 2009

Party on, Bonnie, Party on

I saw this bus outside of a church near our home last week:


Can I come to your Bash, Bonnie? Please? Any guesses as to food served, music played, games played?



But seriously, I thought this was cute and tons of fun!

6 comments:

Beth said...

I want to be fun like Bonnie!

Deon said...

Bonnie has got to be one hip 80-year-old! The Partridge Family Party Bus isn't available to just ANYONE! I bet they had green Jell-O containing cottage cheese, nuts, mayo and pineapple, as well as funeral potatoes and vibrant blue BYU sparkle punch. Just betcha.

Seriously though, somebody must love Bonnie a lot because those butterflies are really quite adorable :)

Kathleen said...

This is like my girlfriend's wedding! Her fiance's family drove up from Effingham in a school bus for the wedding. Bonnie's got the right idea on using a school bus to celebrate. Does she need someone to drive it? My dad's always available.

Christine said...

Was the bus actually painted, because the blue parts look like paint, which means...did somebody BUY a bus solely for this occasion? That's what I want to know. And I think your mom is right, there had to be a TON of Jell-o there!

Lisa and Doug said...

I definitely want a bus like this when I turn 80. I am filing this idea away!

Swistle said...

I bet they had a stripper.