Inspired by a cousin's blog, and delighted to find all the ingredients already in the kitchen, Kimball and I made chocolate covered strawberries as a yummy treat this morning.

Now all we have to do is wait for daddy to wake up and be surprised! C'mon, wake up! (I feel like he should at least
see them before I eat them all, haha!)
7 comments:
YUM YUM! Enjoy! I ate our last two for breakfast yesterday.
They look so yummy and healthy!
I don't know that I could have waited for my husband to wake up to see the pretty chocolate covered strawberries! If he didn't even know that I had made them, he wouldn't be sad...right? LOL
Did Kimball help? Is he covered in chocolate? I'd love to see what he looked like after your cooking adventure. They look so yummy! I want one! How could Jordan sleep through the wonderful smell of melted chocolate?
Yeah! Like Kat said, the smell alone should have tipped Jordan off to some chocolate goodness going on in the kitchen. And what a great multi-tasker you are to tend to Kimball AND make decadent chocolate covered strawberries without help (aside from Kimball's contributions)!
Kat, Kimball helped by cheering me on and being cute in his little high chair. I thought about letting him hold the spoon to drizzle the white chocolate on top, but then thought better of it!
Yum! Remind me to come visit your house in the morning if I'm ever in Utah...I'll take chocolate covered strawberries for breakfast any day. (They look so pretty, too!)
Post a Comment