Monday, April 13, 2009

The Pants that Ate Kimball Haug

The other day we hiked up Kimball's pants and they reminded me of this old commercial for I Love Lucy that used to be on TV Land when I was younger. You can see the commercial by clicking on this picture:


Here are the pants that ate Kimball Haug:



Cutie boy tolerates so much from his parents!

5 comments:

rochelle said...

:D That's hilarious! I love too-big clothes on babies! So cute!

Unknown said...

Even with his pants hiked up, like Steve Erkel, he is still adorable!!!

Jenni Elyse said...

So cute and hilarious at the same time.

Deon said...

This is hilarious, especially since we refer to Fred Mertz's pants all the time. KIMBALL IS SO DARLING!!! How can you stand it? I just want to reach through the monitor and scoop him up :)

Beth said...

He is so cute! Such patience for his parents!