Jordan gave Kimball a beautiful blessing, and Kimball was perfectly well behaved. Kimball was able to wear the same outfit that Uncle Kason wore when he was blessed over 5 years ago! And my Aunt DeDe made the most beautiful blanket for Kimball. You can see it in the pictures. It is so soft.
It was nice to have our families together on this special day. Even Sean was there in spirit! (See the uncles picture.) More pictures can be seen here.




3 comments:
Isn't this the CUTEST baby ever! He was so good during the blessing! Not a peep. I love the bottom photo of Kimball and Jordan; they have the exact same hairline :)
Kimball is such a cute kiddo! I love his hair color especially...it's so beautiful!
Hope you three have a happy and blessed Easter!
What an amazing opportunity it is to bless a baby! I cry and cry at baby blessings (even when I don't know the people)! I love that Sean was there in spirit!
Post a Comment