Kimball leads a pretty charmed life. Jordan and I were discussing this while all three of us had lunch at a pizzeria today. First, Kimball spent a morning with his family playing in the garden, then we enjoyed a yummy lunch, thanks to a free all-you-can eat coupon. The girl at the register even made sure a dessert pizza was put on the buffet table because Kimball was asking for "kee-kees" (cookies).
Kimball has been so good at saying thank you lately--both at pronouncing the words ("tank eeyouuu") AND at saying them unprompted (it's the little triumphs that make it all worth it).
So at lunch today we joked, "Kimball, say 'thanks for my life!'" And for the next 15 minutes all he did was laugh, eat his dessert pizza, and sing, "tank eeyouuu my life!" It has become his new catch phrase, and it is adorable.
The video is sooo quiet, so make sure your volume is turned up so you can hear our little George Bailey.
4 comments:
And, I thank you for Kimball's life too! Good grief, what would we do without this charmer?!!! What a fun day for you all!
I was going to say exactly what Dee said.
I thank you for his life as well! He is so stinking adorable!!!
So, so cute! I love watching him grow! It's so fun to see his personality develop and him learn new things.
Awww, that's adorable. Isn't it heartwarming when those thank-yous pop out? What a polite little boy!
Post a Comment