The morning is when Kimball's at his cutest. When he wakes up he's always eager to smile and talk. Here's a video I took of Kimball the other day. Sorry that it is from a weird angle, but I had to hide the camera. If he sees any kind of camera, he will immediately stop cooing and smiling and stare at the camera. So we usually miss his cutest moments!
The first part is just him being cute and mommy being corny...sorry about that. Then the second part is me explaining a little more about how his PICC line works. I thought it would be interesting to some people, but mostly to an older Kimball who will probably think it's dang sweet that he had it once upon a time. Enjoy!
4 comments:
Heh, that's funny how the camera freaks him out so much. Aw, I feel so bad about the stuff in his arm. Hopefully he won't need it much longer...his cheek looks a lot better!
He is just so darn cute!!
I love his worried little expression when you pulled the camera around for him to see it. He looked like he was thinking "oh Mom, do you have to take ANOTHER video?" :)
Great scott! Is he the cutest thing or what? Did you catch that he was literally telling you how much he loves his mommy?! It just doesn't get much better than this. Super cute!
What a precious boy--and so verbal, too! We know he was telling you all about where he came from and also that he loves his mommy and daddy very much! Please keep telling him that GGH and GGH love him so much and FOREVER! Love to you all!
Post a Comment