Tuesday, May 4, 2010

That's no moon. It's a space station.

Happy Star Wars Day, apparently.

(May the 4th be with you.)

Need a smile?

Check out our neighbor's car:


















Need to vent?

Try this.

Want to see a cute little boy doing something that has nothing to to with Star Wars Day?

Watch this:


Great, kid. Don't get cocky.

8 comments:

Alison Downs said...

I totally remember that car! One Sunday while in the Mother's room I heard a talk given in another ward...completely based on Star Wars. Who knew it was a gospel-centered movie (set of movies). I think it may have been given by your neighbor. Not positive, but it's possible.
Too cute with the mattress! Who's idea was it to give it a try in the first place?

JA and co. said...

Wow, that car is off the charts! Haha. It should be a tourist attraction, I think. (Oh, and that video is SO cute!)

Ashley said...

Alison, I bet that was totally our neighbor, considering the location of your church building. That is so funny. The mattress was leaning against the crib because we were changing the pad and sheets. Kimball just started climbing on it. By the time we took the video, he had already done it about 20 times, so he was getting pretty tired!

Jenni Elyse said...

I was very excited for it to be Star Wars day yesterday! It was fun to read all the quotes that a lot of people had as their status on Facebook. Mine was: "Why, you, stuck up, half-witted, scruffy-looking, nerf herder!"

Deon said...

The first thing that popped into my head when I saw this video?

Spiderman, Spiderman
Does whatever a spider can
Spins a web, any size
Catches thieves just like flies
Look out!
Here comes the Spiderman!

Honestly! Look at Kimball scaling that mattress! He is so coordinated and agile. I can tell he was having the time of his life!

Jordan said...

What a great way to be reminded of Star Wars Day. I should have known there was a reason our neighbor has been watching Star Wars every night for the last week.

And what a cute little boy. I love that spider boy.

Anyway, I've got to go to Tosche Station to pick up some power converters.

Ashley said...

Jordan--

My favorite quote! Luke is such a whiny kid.

Unknown said...

I for one did not know that such a day existed! Good to know for future references.
Could your kid be any cuter? I think not! How clever of him to figure out his own little slide!