Friday was Christian's 16th birthday! He had a super sweet party with friends where they got all formally dressed up and had a scrumptious dinner (prepared by Chefs Sagers and Sagers). I can't believe this little guy is really 16! Happy Birthday Christian! We love you!
So that same night was the roundest, brightest full moon we've seen since 1993, and a big snow storm. With their powers combined, we thought we might see a little Kimball coming soon, but it seems like he is content to stay put for now. That's ok with me; I still have a few more things to do to get ready! Jordan is more excited than a little kid on Christmas Eve. For him, the baby can't come soon enough. ;)
In other news, I totally ate chocolate cake for breakfast this morning. Ha!


4 comments:
OH MAN! Christian is 16 and Ashley is pregnant. WHERE HAS THE TIME GONE?!
Seriously, that's crazy. Christian looks so nice in his tux, and you look beautiful.
Also, I love that you had chocolate cake, and that you referenced that awesome Cosby sketches. It's one of my favorites!
Hi Ashley. I just wanted to let you know that I voted on your mom's blog for Dec 29. I'm also guessing 7# 4oz and 20 3/4". Good luck!!
And we LOVE Bill Cosby stand up.
You look so absolutely darling in this picture with Christian! Glowing! Glowing is the term I would use for you :) Cool that you found the Bill Cosby clip! Our family would not be the same without Bill Cosby's "Himself." Classic.
And! Thanks again, both you and Jordan, for all of your help with Christian's party. We couldn't have done it without you!
YOU GO GIRL! Eat as much cake as your little (ha) belly desires!!
Did I mention you belly is PERFECT! ugh. my belly wasn't that cute my dear.
Post a Comment