Instead of going out, Jordan requested specific dishes for dinner, including a rotisserie chicken,
"Christmas" yams, a green bean/mushroom/onion casserole, and a
pumpkin pecan pie for dessert! Good choices Jordan! It was fun to stay home and have a delicious meal together. Here's our yummy feast (I can't take credit for the chicken--it's store-bought...but I made everything else!):



Happy Birthday Jordan!!!
8 comments:
hey Ashley!
Mmm! You're quite the cook!!
Sorry I couldn't come to your Shower. My baby was not happy today. I have your gift though, so I will drop it off at your mom's!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JORDAN!!! Ashley, as Rachel Ray would say, Y-U-M-M-O! Great job on the dinner! Who knew a green vegetable could look so appetizing?!
Okay. I just noticed the title of this post. I didn't mean to copy, which is obvious by my misspelling of YUM-O.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JORDAN! Your Thanksgiving dinner, I mean birthday dinner looks great!
Ooh, that looks so good, especially the pie!
I expect the pie recipe to be up on your cooking blog soon! :D
It already is! Notice the link to it in the post...:)
Heh...whoops!
Happy Birthday Jordan!
I think I'll try making that pumpkin/pecan pie - it looks so good.
Also, I hope you got my gift in the mail. I sent it to your grandma's.
Post a Comment