Kimball with friend Marcus and puppy Cali at Windansea Beach.
Jordan and I saw this VW Bug on Display at Balboa Park. It is covered in over 2 millions tiny beads!
Here's a sight I've never seen. This truck was crawling along a busy street, and I got close enough to notice the sign on the back. It cracked me up. I know some kids learn to drive in their parents' old junkers, but this is ridiculous!
Kimball saw this cute little Matilda Koala at the zoo. He was smitten, and cried when she drove away in a little car without hugging him goodbye.
The genesis of Kimball's love for dry-erase boards. More on this later.
Jumping off rocks at Windansea! This could keep him entertained for hours.
This one is my favorite.
A little tunnel through the rocks.
A couple of him helping in the kitchen.
The soup tastes better when it's made by a man in a cape.
Peeking out of his little play house in our garden.
At the Botanic Garden. He hopped the rope and asked me to take his picture. The pose and smile are all him!
Yummy! Daddy took Kimball to IHOP. He's wearing a smile big enough to match the one on that chocolate chip-covered, whipped-cream smothered, chocolate pancake.
Having some fun in the car.
Bravado at the beach. Fear the man with the dried seaweed.

















2 comments:
Love the lighting in the first picture. And, I love the rock-jumping pictures. It looks like so much fun! Oh, how it would be to be a young kid again and see the world as Kimball does! I envy his spunk!
What a kid! I mean, what a KID! Kimball has grown up so much in this last year, and even though I still call him The Baby, he is anything but, isn't he?! I love your pic in the garden with the raindrops shimmering on the poppies in the foreground and Kimball's little face peeking out in the background. Grandma Bea would have loved that one :)
Post a Comment