Holy mackerel, is this kid cute or what?!!!!! These pictures are absolutely adorable! I have to say, however, that the second from the last pic is really begging for some sort of an explanation . . . .
Not much to explain--he just really liked the accessories his friend had one day! He's checking himself out in the mirror in that picture! I have to say, he looks pretty darn cute.
Such cute pictures! I especially love the black and white one of him opening the door, the one with the elephant, and the one of him on the sprinkler boxes.
WOW! Kimball has gotten so big! I decided to start up my blog again and was looking at my comments. Just wanted to say thank you for always commenting and encouraging me! I hope we can get together sometime this summer! :)
6 comments:
Holy mackerel, is this kid cute or what?!!!!! These pictures are absolutely adorable! I have to say, however, that the second from the last pic is really begging for some sort of an explanation . . . .
Not much to explain--he just really liked the accessories his friend had one day! He's checking himself out in the mirror in that picture! I have to say, he looks pretty darn cute.
Such cute pictures! I especially love the black and white one of him opening the door, the one with the elephant, and the one of him on the sprinkler boxes.
What a happy little boy! (and a cutie too!)
Haha, I love that picture of him in the cowboy boots looking like he's about to fall asleep sitting up. So cute!
WOW! Kimball has gotten so big! I decided to start up my blog again and was looking at my comments. Just wanted to say thank you for always commenting and encouraging me! I hope we can get together sometime this summer! :)
Post a Comment