Saturday, November 14, 2009

Happy Birthday, Jordan!


Obviously, I don't have enough will power to stay off this blog... but how could I not wish my wonderful and amazing husband a very happy birthday?! It's too bad that we're both studying like mad today, but I'm looking forward to sharing with you the free Mountain High Mudd Pie at Red Robin! We love you so! Happy Birthday!




(Just a few days after I defend my thesis, Jordan is taking the GRE.
He has studied very hard, and I know he will do great! Good luck, sweetheart!)

6 comments:

Katie @ goodLife {eats} said...

Happy Happy Birthday!!

Deon said...

Happy, happy birthday, Jordan, dear. Happy days will come to you all year! If I had one wish, then it would be, a happy, happy birthday to you from me!!!

Thanks for being the perfect husband to Ashley and the perfect daddy to Kimball. WE LOVE YOU!!!

Unknown said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

You both will do great next week with the thesis and the GRE!

PS. I love your lack of will power! :) We enjoy reading your blog!

Christine said...

Happy birthday, Jordan!! I know you will do great on the GRE!

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday, Jordan! And good luck on your GRE as well!!

Jacque said...

Happy Birthday to Jordan!
And my condolences to you, Ashley. I am so sorry you had to clean poo out of the tub. I'm sure you'll hate me for this, but Char never once pooed in the tub. I guess my turn will come when I decide to have another baby, and when it does, I will post on it just for you!