Last month we took a family drive on a Sunday afternoon up Provo Canyon to collect pretty fall leaves. We turned onto the road leading up to the Squaw Peak lookout, which I've never driven before. Unfortunately, we didn't have enough gas in our tank, so we turned around before we reached the top. Still, we snapped some beautiful photos of autumn up the canyon.




(turkey vulture)





7 comments:
Ooh, pretty! And I like how the background of the wildfire sign is red and yellow...haha.
It looks so beautiful! However, I think I like Kimball's cheeky grin the best. :)
I love the drive to Squaw Peak! It is so beautiful! I am glad that you were able to enjoy it as a family!
I love fall! I think that Heavenly Father's favorite color is fall! Otherwise, he wouldn't have made it so beautiful!
I would love to drive up Squaw Peak! There is nothing better than watching the trees change colors!
Haha, I LOVE that picture of Kimball in his carseat...how cute is he?! Although I don't miss the Utah snow I definitely miss the fact that you actually experience fall...those pictures are beautiful. (On a side note, I'm glad Christian's okay!)
Beautiful pictures! Glad to hear things are going well for Kimball. We'll be hoping for a good (and final) MRI in January, too! He's such a sweet little boy.
i absolutely love those pics of Kimball!!! miss you guys lots! <3
Post a Comment